Friday 29 June 2012

ancient pompeii pictures

To begin our week comes Ancient Forest Frozen in Time by Volcano. The geological period is the Permian, the place is Inner Mongolia, and the age is 298 Ma. The paper, Permian vegetational Pompeii from Inner Mongolia...

a Ancient Pompeii Bar by
a Ancient Pompeii Bar by

Ancient Pompeii- A City Buried
Ancient Pompeii- A City Buried

Ancient Pompeii
Ancient Pompeii

Ancient Pompeii - Pompeii
Ancient Pompeii - Pompeii

Ancient Pompeii - Image 6
Ancient Pompeii - Image 6

AWESOME: Ancient Pompeii Ruins
AWESOME: Ancient Pompeii Ruins

She snapped photos out the bus window until we arrived in Positano where we slowly walked down to the beach through the little pathways which led through town. This was off-season, so many stores were closed or doing repairs... I had been to Pompeii before, and quite frankly it was my least favorite place to visit in the area; I just have a hard time appreciating and visualizing the ancient history from ruins. I even used the audio guide on my first trip, but it still wasn't...
Taking the Path Previously Traveled - Read Travel Blogs

About a month ago I wrote about some of the challenges (An Ancient and Alien Forest Reconstructed: A challenge for young earth creationism- Part I) that a recent spectacular fossil discovery present to the creation science worldview. I have much I want to say .... Many more images can be seen at the following ling: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2104771/Chinese-Pompeii-300m-year-old-forest-preserved-volcanic-ash-Wuda.html . These images come...
ancient pompeii pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home