Thursday 31 May 2012

florence italy pictures

I'm Seanne Azzolina, born in Dallas tx, I work in Florence ,Italy and have been following you since the beginning!! I just love circuit surfers and have... And I DEFINITELY could use some more pictures. I just weeded the gallery...

Visit Florence Italy
Visit Florence Italy

Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy
Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy

Italy Florence
Italy Florence

History of Florence Italy
History of Florence Italy

District of Florence Italy
District of Florence Italy

A collage of Florence showing
A collage of Florence showing

Well readers, I love Florence for its architecture and I wanted to devote an entire post to its beauty before I launch into how I abused it by taking a plethora of ridiculous pictures along the way. If you remember me saying that I...
La Dolce Vita - Life in Italy: Rejoice Florence and Take Some Stupid ...

Florence or Florentina is the most populated city in Tuscany. Florence is famous for it's history. Millions of tourist come here every year. Florence is also an important fashion town. See some Florence Italy pictures below, it is a...
florence italy pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home