Friday 30 September 2011

chilean food boston

Food Activism Internship at Community Servings in Boston, MA... The impact of the intern's work will be important for advancing sustainability on our campus and also for promoting sustainability on other Chilean campuses.

the foods I had discovered
the foods I had discovered

Food, which includes rice,
Food, which includes rice,

Chilean Food
Chilean Food

Chile's long coastline
Chile's long coastline

Boston's Chilean Sandwich
Boston's Chilean Sandwich

A C H I L E A N F O O D A N D
A C H I L E A N F O O D A N D

I ran into my neighbor in Whole Foods and told her I was trying to get omega-3s from fish rather than a fish oil supplement. She recommended the Barramundi and said it was excellent. ..... 52 Emma April 13, 2012 at 8:03 am. Careful! “Chilean Sea Bass” is actually Patagonian Toothfish, a very at-risk species at the moment. Reply. 53 janet April 13, 2012 at .... It'll be picture playtime after Boston on Monday. YAY! Reply. 67 KathEats April 13, 2012 at 7:57 am. Awesome!
A Fish, A Veg, A Starch — Kath Eats Real Food

Oh well, it's out now) and now I am in Boston at a conference. Both trips have lots of food to report, from giant American breakfasts to upscale Italian and Chilean sandwiches. But there is one small glitch: I made the mistake of...
chilean food boston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home