Tuesday 30 August 2011

maldives airport pictures

All I had was a coffee, and I settled in to use the internet, the signal has been glitchy at best on my past few visits and I wind up alternating between the lounge connection and the airport's free connection. Soon enough it was time to head over to our gate for the flight to Chicago. I really do feel bad for passengers .... Thanks for the detailed report and great pictures. Jenny said,. Fantastic trip report, thanks! :). John said,. Gary- On my flt from Chicago to Hong Kong in first...

of Maldives) airport
of Maldives) airport

Maldives International Airport
Maldives International Airport

Maldives Airport
Maldives Airport

Maldives Airport is located
Maldives Airport is located

Maldives - Airport and Male
Maldives - Airport and Male

Landing at Male Airport
Landing at Male Airport

The inspiring story behind how a small group of entrepreneurs in the early 70's created the tourism industry in Maldives. From TMA's inflight magazine.
Maldives Tourism – how it all began | Kuredu Blog

More from A, this time from Vienna-Airport: Share:... One day to go! The pictures I put up today will lack explanatory texts. There isn't time to add it today with limited "alone-time" in front of the computer and deadline tomorrow.
maldives airport pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home