Thursday 11 March 2010

manila envelope stamps

Question by Mrs. Travolta: How many stamps do you need to mail a manila envelope? The first envelope contains a photo the size of the envelope. How many 41 cent stamps do I need? The second manila envelope contains...

manila envelope stamped
manila envelope stamped

alrzcyhot - Manila Envelope
alrzcyhot - Manila Envelope

Surfaces): stamps US 37c
Surfaces): stamps US 37c

Stamps on Manila Envelope
Stamps on Manila Envelope

LARGE MANILA ENVELOPE:
LARGE MANILA ENVELOPE:

Envelope with rubber stamp
Envelope with rubber stamp

You will return 3 forms by Friday: Registration form, intent form, and the manila envelope with 2 stamps. The manila envelope will contain your child's final report card and GKIDS scores and will be mailed to you over summer...
Monday ~ Things to Know - tucker

How many stamps should I post on a manila envelope? I am sending 34 pages to my friend in Fresno, CA. I just want to know how many stamps are required to be posted on the envelope. I put two stamps already and I'm not...
manila envelope stamps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home