Sunday 31 May 2009

seoul subway map printable

We haven't been to South Korea for a few years and it is a place with which I am unfamiliar, however, armed with an almost illegible tube map and a few hours before the rehearsal I descend into the Seoul subway system.

The subway map of Korea
The subway map of Korea

Seoul Subway map, click here.
Seoul Subway map, click here.

Seoul Metro Map Postcard by
Seoul Metro Map Postcard by

Here is a Seoul Metro map in
Here is a Seoul Metro map in

File:Early 1980s Seoul Subway
File:Early 1980s Seoul Subway

Download Seoul subway map
Download Seoul subway map

Riding Seoul's Subway line 2 in January 2012. I think of Line 2 as the Green Line because this is its color on the Seoul subway map. I didn't imagine that... for the World. No use in print, on web or in videos without permission.
Photo experimentation in South Korea – The Adventurous ...

In this week's podcast, I review a Seoul Guesthouse, visit a train museum, and talk smartphone apps.... Print article, This entry was posted by Steve on March 18, 2012 at 5:00 am, and is filed under Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not... When visiting Seoul, I came across a subway map that was only in Korean with no English. I was able to locate the name of the station I was looking for in...
seoul subway map printable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home